Wrestling Confessions, F/M/K & More!
- 166: Chrisley "allegedly" Knows BestIt's been a buzz and a blur since Todd Chrisley was indicted on tax evasion charges. This episode is in your feed early so that you can get all the updates thanks to the ever-faithful report Nathan from Nathan's Wrestling Review/Report. We also check in with Sasha Banks (who charitably offers a Bank Statement) and we visit Sarah's Old School Wrestling Corner and round out with a Wrestling Confession and a few words from a famous director. Let's Podcast...early!
- 165: Hannibal dot Tee Hee HeeIt's a very special episode as we invite AAW ring announcer extraordinaire Jimmy D to hang out and enjoy the fun with us. From a live read to some shoots with Nathan, he is a total pro and a blast to work with. A slew of other buddies arrive to talk Summerslam, ROH, and whole bunch more. If you like buds that drive Sarah nuts, this episode is for you! Let's Podcast!
- 164: Moxley Murder MysteryEveryone is talking about whodunnit to Roman? Even Roman! Nathan shills his new newsletter, and some other most and least favorite buddies stop by on a silly, fun wrestling ride. Won't you join us? From Sarah's Old School Wrestling Corner to two Wrestling Confessions that will make you believe in humanity, today is a great day to show up for the pod!
- 163: G1 MomentWhen Mercury is in retrograde and there's a lifelong misunderstanding, and the tournament is under way it is known as a G1 Moment. Bring your moments and memories and sit with us a while as we discuss everything we can think of in the world of wrestling. We have a bit of a buddy reunion in this episode and a thoughtful Wrestling Confession and so much more. Tune in and Let's Podcast!
- 162: B-O-C-K-E-DWith the bounty of summer upon us, the wrestling harvest is under way! Fortunately your buddies are here to help pick what's ripe and comment on what could use a little longer on the vine. Nathan (Nathan's Wrestling Review) visits with plenty of scoops and Helen gives a delicious sign off in this longer-than-usual wrestling adventure. Let's Podcast!
- 161: King of Wishful BookingWith the G1 underway, Extreme Rules looking, and the head on collision of Evolve and Fight for the Fallen there is a LOT of wrestling to discuss. Luckily we have some buddies to stop in and help along the way. Also, we breeze through How Do You Want This to Go? (Props to Kevin Aldridge for another killer theme song!) and a Wrestling Confession tries to make things right in the universe. Let's Podcast!
- 160: Cashing in on TeensMarty and Sarah are back with a 4th of July spectacular! Fireworks will fly as your favorite ding dongs break down the WWE's new hires, chat AEW's Fyter Fest ups and down and some Buddies stop by to prove they're not the same person. Let's podcast!
- 159: Gerbert, Baby!On a stormy night in Chicago, two podcasters gathered their mics and their wits and chatted all things wrestling, twitter, old school and beyond. Some of Sarah's old old friends stop by (for better or for worse) and fans across the world find one another. Let's Podcast!
- 158: How Do You Want this to Go?It's Marty's birthday! The best thing we can do for him is talk about and enjoy pro wrestling. From fantasy booking Stomping Grounds to YouTube recommendations and more, this episode is sure to guide you through your day to the greener pastures of some fun ass wrestling. Let's Podcast!
- 157: Meet Robert AtlantisThat's right: all the new NXT recruits are getting new names too! But how would the old ones have dealt with their own switch ups? Join us as we trudge through WWE, dance through NJPW, and keep an eye on everyone else. From the Weekly World News publications of the wrestling world to your Observers, we take a look at all that and so much more. Let's Podcast!