Wrestling Confessions, F/M/K & More!
- 192: Little Boy Sh*tIn another late-night parade of wrestling, these two "award-winning" podcasters are here to walk and talk you through wrestling. Sarah had a busy week and luckily Marty stepped up to the plate to explain everything and a whole lot more. A new horrible buddy appears and hopefully will never return. Let's get into some LBS!
- 191: Shoot Interview McGavinIn one of the wondrous late-night delights Marty and Sarah have come to be known for, buddies drop by and the expansive, clattering, wild world of pro wrestling is discussed at length. From NJPW to AEW and WWE, along with a healthy dose of the indies, join us for an hour of fun and buds. Let's Podcast!
- 190: Podcast for the PeopleAfter a couple weeks of buddies on buddies on Colt, Marty and Sarah are back to the basics. It's an exciting time of year for all sorts of wrestling, big small and everything in between. Enjoy some visits from buddies old and new and the lingering debate of whether or not certain bonus episodes will be free. Weigh in on Twitter @martysarahpod or, as always you can send your Wrestling Confessions, Wrestling Encounters, and anything else to [email protected]
- 189: 2020 Buddy Rumble!It's that time of year! The Royal Rumble is this Sunday, but the Buddy Rumble is already here for you. That's right: any buddy who's any buddy takes the stage in the wildest pairings that are completely random. There's a bit of wrestling talk snuck in, but overall it is a buddyful episode. Strap in for a wild ride! Let's Podcast!
- 188: Hotdog and a Handshake ft. Colt CabanaIn a sleepover-esque fun collaboration, Colt Cabana joins Marty and Sarah to talk about the week that was, but more importantly the questions that are top of mind for these two wrestling buddy fans. A few buddies stop by, and be sure to check out Colt's Patreon for some super fun forthcoming bonus content. Enjoy this good brother evening with us - Let's double Podcast!
- 187: Young Boys of TomorrowWith Wrestle Kingdom 14 behind us and the Royal Rumble in front of us, there's a great deal of wrestling to be talked about. So much so that no buddies join us - it's just your buds Marty and Sarah talking about wrestling, life, movies, Nintendo and more! Join us for some good-hearted speculation and fun thoughts on the wild week that was global wrestling this week. Don't forget to send us an e-mail if there is a promotion or world of wrestling you'd love to hear us talk about: [email protected] - Now that's what I call podcasting!
- 186: Tip of the Hat of the YearIt's the year-end/year-beginning spectacular! Marty and Sarah welcome Nathan and Gerbs to dole out some sealed envelope awards for all things wrestling. Other buddies stop by with congrats and well-wishes, and pay attention if you're a good looking dude who went to the most recent AEW taping at the end. Happy 2020, buds!
- 185: The Annual Holiday Buddy SpectacularJoin us as we celebrate the year that is, was, and will be with warm holiday visits from buddies and cherished holiday memories from YOU buddies! We couldn't be more grateful to chat fun wrestling with you every week. Merry everything! We love you, buds.
- 184: Rated T for TeensIn our last episode of the decade, Marty and Sarah pontificate about how much more wrestling there is now than when we started; than even last year! WPG fka @ Billy stops by to talk new developments, and Birthday Brad makes an appearance. Come sit and chill with us as we talk thoughts, bookings, and read an incredibly relatable Wrestling Confession.
- 183: Mozart of WrestlingIn yet another late-night delight, Sarah and Marty come forth with the upcoming shows, shows that happened on TV and shows we watched from YouTube. A few buddies drop by with some gifts for you toward the end, and there is a Wrestling Confession to join worlds across the globe. Come enjoy some winter wrestling with us, wouldya? Let's Podcast!